- NINDS provides resource information on research and clinical trials in MS.
- Information on qualifying and applying for Social Security Disability Income.
- The U.S. Department of Justice provides general information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), answers to specific technical questions, and free ADA materials.
- Spanish language service is also available.
- The Clearinghouse provides information to people with disabilities, or anyone requesting information, by doing research and providing documents in response to inquiries. Information provided includes areas of federal funding for disability-related programs.
- Information about laws against job discrimination, including those related to disability.
Find federally and privately supported clinical trials in MS.
Private agencies and foundations
- Information about MS diagnosis and treatments, resources for living with MS, and society-funded research efforts. Library and educational programs.
- Information on diagnosis, treatment and resources for living with MS. Helplines, networking, chat rooms and programs to support independence and modifications to environment. Referral sources and assistance.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Provides links to programs for obtaining assistance with medication costs.
- Oregon's prescription drug purchasing program, open to all Oregonians.
- Provides discounts up to 60% on prescription medications.
- Washington state’s prescription drug purchasing program, open to all Washington residents.
- State program that provides medical coverage for qualifying low income individuals.
- The Family Health Insurance Assistance Program, or FHIAP, helps thousands of Oregon families pay the monthly premium for high-quality, private health insurance plans.
- The Oregon Medical Insurance Pool (OMIP) covers adults and children who are unable to obtain medical insurance because of health conditions, and also provides a way to continue insurance coverage for those who exhaust COBRA benefits and have no other options.
- Basic Health is a state-sponsored program providing affordable health care coverage through private health plans.
- The Washington State Health Insurance Pool provides health insurance to Washington residents who have been denied coverage.